Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

So, in layman’s terms, low cholesterol makes us dumb. That must mean high cholesterol makes us smart. They don’t like us smart.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response The Real Me to her Publication

🎯

(1) Show this thread

Thank you for this: it is one of the many topics I have been challenged on and dismissed over.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

Makes sense.
Pure evil.

(1) Show this thread

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

The Peoples Chemist is a well known producer of supplements with a high level of knowledge about the needs of the body. he writes about cholesterol high and low. why do you think runners who are thin and only eat no fat foods crash and bufn and die after a big run? low cholesterol. in italy there is a village o fmen i2o years old. their cholesterol is 1500!!! tell me there is not correlation and how much $$ theyve made off you for a fake diagnosis of necessity.. and the side effect of alzheimers.. another notch to check off for scamm.. this guy who runs the place worked in a pharmacy to evaluate cancer drugs.. he left quickly stating they dont tell all.. and his moral soul said no way... he actually dcuments his assessments from the AMA papers which backs him up so THEY KNOW and still do it.. stop taking them.. your body will thank you...

Trump, Q, Deplorable, WWG1WGA, God wins, Save the CHILDREN!

They are trying to kill us with everything, psychopaths!

In response Jodie Jennings to her Publication

Evil and diabolical !!!

They are afraid of our light! 🌟🌟🌟
We must be pretty special! 😇

(1) Show this thread