Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
The Ultra-Minotaur

https://x.com/bambkb/status/1803480681365794921

🚨⭐️ Please listen to this farmer explain why food shortages are planned by the government :

“I hope that you blow this shit up and listen, because I’ve told you again and again that this administration’s agenda is to control the food and control the people.

They’re trying to kill off the American farmer. They’re trying to regulate our land, take our land and take our water rights. It’s time to support your local farmers.”

PLEASE do your best to support the farmers and STAND UP for them in any way you can ❤️

Only people mentioned by @theminotaur in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response The Ultra-Minotaur to his Publication

Perhaps farmers should set up a way to sell directly to the public? 🤔There are millions of us who would love to purchase high quality organic food straight from the farms.