The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Vincent Kennedy today on X ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://x.com/VincentCrypt46/status/1803574166471553264

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

What don't you understand about how dangerous that account is?

He's a shill, an utter cancer.

I'll sit right here and wait.

I know Michele that you think this and who knows, you may be right. For the time being I see it differently and I still have confidence in him. I'm sorry we differ in opinion. The near future will show us and if you are right, I will certainly agree.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HTGthelapis in this post can reply

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

It was a painful awakening but I can ASSURE you that he is not good-with 100% certainty.

Good luck, I'm telling you you're not going to like what you find out and it took me months to get over my anger at his epic betrayal and brainwashing of good men and women.

He belongs in prison.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

I certainly hope you're not right. But I prefer the truth to everything else, so if the truth is hard, then I will bear it. For now I'm still holding on to the truth as I see it now, but...
It's nice that despite differences of opinion we can still exchange our ideas. Thank you!

(1) Show this thread