Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Holistic nutritionist I followed for years says it's no better than high heat frying so why bother? Low and slow cooking is best - enameled cast iron, high quality stainless or organic clay cookware would be better.

AND am sure you know, back to relegate it to all their "non stick" stuff which also they said pre net, IE admitted it was poison. I cook with cast iron period. NO nonstick shit, and got a fookin lil stove top of one, fixing to trash that Biotch also. What kinda person would I be if I gifted that kinda shit. Garbage it is.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

HOLISTIC nutritionist I follow says NO to cast iron also as it's not the form of iron your body can absorb. Not much good cookware out there - either good quality stainless or organic clay cookware is what she recommends - slow and low heat cooking.

(1) Show this thread

PLUS they know our fookin brains will shrink with no real fat, etc. SO I eat fat, all that, and am not a biggun. Then they say senility when we get older BS missing fat is one of the reasons.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Seems to me the FDA may be the most prolific mass murdering organization in the history of humanity. What makes it so dangerous is it is "legal"

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

That is what I have thought for years!!!!
I guess they tested the waters with the Tylenol
scare.
Created another business using safety caps
My parents knew when I was young our food was tainted. That why onto a farm and raised our own everything.
This is when I became a non meat eater.
I couldn't eat our pets. They were pets to me.

(3) Show this thread