We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

I continue to be amazed at the successful depth in which the Cabal has control over the majority of the earth's current inhabitants.

Globally, many are realizing the how history, education, governments, energy and "health care" have been revised / rewritten & manipulated.

Yet cannot SEE or accept that their religious history is No different.

Whether cognitive dissonance or self righteous arrogance, maybe even a combination of both, great Souls continue to allow themselves to be under the control of pure EVIL.

I totally understand how generations have built their personal identities based solely on their religious beliefs.

Who would they BE without their religious beliefs?

Many who have SEEN & decided to free themselves,
have gone entirely to atheism - no god.
Which is factual at its core as "god" is a man made word & Being.

Yet, in doing so, they miss their own Innate Spiritual connection to Source Creation.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

when i found this out a few years ago i was completely honored to know we were all sent to witness this..

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ingajana in this post can reply

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

✨🙏💖