1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Didn't she and others say they would leave the last time Trump got in? Put Trump in office again please!!! And send them packing!!!

Jane Fonda: If Orange Man Wins, We Will Not Have a Livable Future

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/06/19/jane-fonda-if-orange-man-wins-we-will-not-have-a-livable-future/

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

By "we" she might mean all the evil ones who have been doing horrible things for years.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

BINGO!!!

I Stand with Trump!!!đź’›

What the hell kinda tape is on her lower lip??

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

If you watch the video, the breathing is raspy and hitching while at the same time she has flawless skin and the duck mouth. There are also some weird pauses. It is really hard to discern what is going on with the individual, although her message is clear. I never disliked her, and I certainly remember working out to her videos years ago, but I do not agree with her assessment of the situation.

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

Oh my gosh, her videos, oh yes, in high school we all had to do her workout video, boys too! Funniest time in gym class ever!

I didn't listen to her speak, I liked her once upon a time with those work out videos, but then learned more about her. not to happy with what she stands for!

But those videos yeah, that got me laughing!

(1) Show this thread