Didn't she and others say they would leave the last time Trump got in? Put Trump in office again please!!! And send them packing!!!

Jane Fonda: If Orange Man Wins, We Will Not Have a Livable Future

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/06/19/jane-fonda-if-orange-man-wins-we-will-not-have-a-livable-future/

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

My O My how the tables have turned in my lifetime. When I was a teenager, my Father told me how she/it called him and his fellow soldiers "baby killers" when they returned home. She/it knew the real truth then about who the real "baby killers" were. What a hollow, vapid, vile existence awaits her/it. Shoe is on the other foot now, Isn't it, Jane?

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication

Agreed! Yes, she said and did some horrible things! I hope jane gets ALL she deserves!!!😊

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

What "WE The PEOPLE" are going to do is hold all of "YOU" traitors & criminals accountable for Crimes Against Humanity.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

GITMO has a nice ring for a short stay for them! Here I even have their ticket...

(1) Show this thread

jane why should you care..you are leaving...right?

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

No, she will not have a livable future , BUT I WILL !!!! 😁😁

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Stupid, lying cow.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Truth!

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

[WE] I think she mean [we] as in [ R Legion] like inside her type deal?
Imho
Her eyes say it all Creeeepy!!
Robot demon eyes or somthin 😳

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

By "we" she might mean all the evil ones who have been doing horrible things for years.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

BINGO!!!

I Stand with Trump!!!💛

(1) Show this thread