If any of you could spare a minute, my family could really use some prayer.

Thank you in advance#BlessUp

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Karen Lafferty to his Publication

Thank You very much!

#BlessUp!

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

Prayers said for you and family. God bless you all.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

🙏🙏🙏

Praying for you and your family.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Susan Cue to her Publication

Thank you very much!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏🙏💞

In response Alycat 777 to her Publication

Thank you very very much!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🫶🫶🫶❤️❤️❤️

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

Thank you very much Ken!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

God bless DD & family with the guidance to be safe & well during these difficult times as they proceed on the good path.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Thank you very much Blaine!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

Mamabear, married to best friend, love Jesus, WWG1WGA, GO TRUMP!!!

Heavenly Father put a hedge of protection and send extra comfort and healing to Divine dirtclod and fam and to our nation in your heavenly name I pray Jesus. Amen 🙏

In response Jaimekens76 Sweetiepie to her Publication

Thank you very much!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for you and your family, DD 🙏🙏🙏

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Thank you very much!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Sending prayers and lots of good energy to you and your family.

In response gcb 910 to her Publication

Thank you very much!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Previous ER nurse that never felt right about the Plandemic. Post election was even more suspect to deceit/lies.

I pray that you overcome any challenges at this time

In response Karen Jenkins to her Publication

Thank you very much Karen.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Heavenly Father, we love You and thank You. You are our provider and protector. We thank You for Divine Dirtcloud and the blessing she is to You and to Your children.
Today, Divine Dirtcloud needs to receive Your presence, to feel You. As these needs are laid at Your feet, we all here gather in Your presence ask You to reach into the mist of tgese needs and organize chaos, create new beginings, bring wisdom and hope canceling out false thoughts. Thank You that You heal, provide and protect. In Jesus Name.

In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication

Thank you very much Andrea!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers for you all now! God, we pray for Your Grace, Healing and Comfort for Divine and his family, now,Thank You!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Thank you very much dear friend!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers sent for you and your family.

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

Thank you very much!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Prayers up for you and family DD.

In response Paula Hardin to her Publication

Thank you very much Paula!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Prayers sent! 🙏🙏🙏
Blessings and much love! 🙏🕊💗✨

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Thank you very much!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

sending prayers

In response I am What I am to her Publication

Thank you very much!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏Prayers Sent D.D. to U and your Family🙏

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Thank you very much!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Prayers being sent for you & your family.

In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

Thank you very much Kathryn!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Praying for your family, may the whole armor of God be in and around them, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication

Thank you very much!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Thank you Lord for blessing and healing your servant Divine Dirtclod’s family in your Divine Mercy🙏

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Thank you very much AP!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication

Thank you very much Carolyn!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🙏🙏🙏💓💓💓

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Thank you very much!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Just said a prayer. Hang in there.
Sending love Patriot.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Thank you very much Hope!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response Diana Summer to her Publication

Thank you very much!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Praying for you! Praying peace that passes understanding, strength through leaning on Jesus, and hope beyond these earthly circumstances. 🙏

Thank you very much Kim!

#BlessUp

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Beautiful prayer, standing in wholly agreement🙏🏻😇🕊💖🌹🐸

(2) Show this thread

Christian ✝️ John3:16 😇 #Patriot #MAGA #GodWon #FreeSpeech 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA ♥️ #SaveTheChildren 🚫 DM's

Praying for you and your family!
🙏😇🙏

In response Neny Garcia to her Publication

Thank you very much!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

prayer for you and yours

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Thank you very much Sharon!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

A prayer said for you and your family's Peace, Protection, and Strength.

In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication

Thank you very much Tizzy!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread