Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Meggie Jam

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I genuinely, truly, really, factually actually hate money. I feel/think exactly like this. My family hates that I've made a considerable income for decades but have no "pile" of shit to show for it. My heart has never been in "stuff" any more than I can take along in my pockets. When I had decades of $2500+weekly paychecks coming in...I lived a $2500 a week life but I have the most incredible pile of stores to tell from actually authentically living.
I want to retire from working for money. Not to sit, not to be set all up in a recliner with remote and all the best foods in the fridge etc. I want to go see this planet. I'm an old man now and in a few very short years I will be trying to figure out what to do with myself for my last few decades. I'm gonna have another 30-40 years to occupy myself with, am strapping healthy/able bodied and my family lives to old ages.

But I'm so fucking done with chasing money! I hate the shit...
https://x.com/instablog9ja/status/18027636978755

Familiar story! I sometimes miss my $3,500 biweekly check, all the THINGS I had accumulated that didn't mean much. Lost in twilight zone.Today I live on $100 a week, and miss nothing. Once you leave the matrix, none of that is important any more. I enjoy birds, bees, neighbor's cats and dogs, dirt, food from the garden, sunshine, rain, walking - cause I don't have a car, and don't need one. God is amazing when you look to Him and see He is your source for everything. The fairly tale life is over!

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @meggiejam in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

I grew up super ultra rural in Arkansas in the 70's. I helped build the house I grew up in at 10 years old. We spent my 9th year cutting all the timber and hauling it to get milled to use as lumber for the house build. I grew up farming old world in an old world and have a life of over 30yrs construction experience building everything imaginable. I know how to husband/grow food and build the house from scratch. Yes, I've even built log cabins. I was oldest of 5 boys so we heated with wood only, had two very large gardens and even planted/grew/dug/stored our own year's taters from a small potato lot. We very effectively mass fished, & picked everything wild that ripened for sustenance with so many boys/hands too. I never really walked into it.