😻🎭 More & more people are waking up to QTeam's movie actors
& SEEING the Actors, Clones, CGI, A.I., etc.

πŸ‘Έ Yesterday in the U.K. they tried to pass off another
FAKE PRINCESS KATE. It's already been debunked:
Videos were fake, photos were fake, person was fake πŸŽ₯🍿

People awake are what THEY FEAR THE MOST.

YOU, AWAKE, IS THEIR GREATEST FEAR.

People UNITED & AWAKE is THEIR BIGGEST FEAR.

A public awake is THEIR GREATEST FEAR.

PUBLIC AWAKENING = GAME OVER πŸ’₯πŸ₯³πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–πŸ•ŠοΈ

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Awareness - a skill acquired through determined research to seek out all truth(s) and determination to use them to your advantage. That is what the awakening process has done for me. While living among the masses, I was UNaware of the dangers and pitfalls in my own life. I went along to "keep the peace" or to "avoid adversity". On November 4, 2020, I felt the first pangs of awareness. I knew that the election was not LOST but it had been STOLEN. I still did not have a clue of the gravity and depth that this went to but my conscience moved me to delve into the "rabbit hole" and not stop until I found the truth. Four years ago. Still unable to understand everything around me, I am eons of miles ahead of where I was then. Still seeking more truth(s) until I am confident I have all the information I need to get through this massive transformation. May God continue to guide me, teach and love me as I rise each day willing to serve Him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dKzs68T4sY

The Booth Brothers - In Christ Alone (Medley) [Live] - YouTube

The Booth Brothers - Official Video for β€œIn Christ Alone (Medley) (Live)", available now!Buy the full length DVD/CD β€˜The Old Rugged Cross' here: http://smart...

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

They are both spectacular, Kris πŸ’₯πŸ–ΌοΈπŸ˜»πŸ™

#LoveWins β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’―

(1) Show this thread