Ever pray for something for so long you give up because you didn't get it in your timing? Yeah, dont do that here. Expect to receive.

But he must ask in faith, without doubting, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.

James 1:6

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Please by March 5th, if not I have to go to therapy because I "follow a cult". I agreed to this to appease my family, and cannot imagine explaining this to a therapist.

i know exactly what you mean but don't ever cave in to peer pressure. Put your trust in God even if it means everyone you know turns their backs on you. We must remain steadfast and faithful. God is moving mountains unfortunately the majority of people cannot see that. Be prayerful this is a battle against evil. Prayer and faith are our strongest weapons. God willing "The Best Is Yet To Come." President Donald J Trump (a man of his word!)

In response Middle Works to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Raven, click on at the bottom under it