From an Anon:

For those that didn't catch it last year, Donald Trump announced a year long celebration for the 250th anniversary of the United States. This will begin on Memorial Day 2025 and last until July 4th of 2026.

Take note that this video has very few views and is not searchable on the web. This should be talked about more, because this is our finish line frens.

Watch here: https://youtu.be/jhLkeeFhy2U

Celebration Of 250 Years Of American Independence at the Iowa State Fairgrounds - YouTube

Three years from now, the United States will celebrate the biggest and most important milestone in our country’s history -- 250 years of American Independenc...

Only people mentioned by @GardenVarietyAnon in this post can reply

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

In response Katrina Fights to her Publication

Yes I remember this. If we gonna be celebrating in 11 months disclosure must be close.

Way sooner than that.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Wow, thanks for sharing this. I have never seen this video before. I remember when Trump was in his first term, he spoke about a great parade with military and military equipment and a huge fireworks display. I wonder if this is what he was referring to?
😇