The TRUMP Rules: Congressional Reform Act of 2017

1. No Tenure / No Pension. A Congressman/woman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they're out of office. And, no more perks go with them.

2. Congress (past, present, & future) participates in Social Security. All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people. It may not be used for any other purpose.

3. Congress must purchase their own retirement plan, just as ALL Americans do.

4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.

5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.

6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people (i.e. NO MORE INSIDER TRADING!!!).

7. All contracts wit

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Many media sites are stating this is disinformation. I could not find a source anywhere to prove it isn't. Can you pls help with proving it is real, or else remove because you are potentially make us MAGA folks look foolish as we repost.

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Lets add in also same for teachers.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Could we add another, no double allegiance, can only be an American citizen. (No foreigners in our government positions) they don't have our best interest at heart!

Only followers of this user (@Fight_for_Life) can see their posts