Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐGod Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God always wins. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Elon Musk recently responded to a tweet claiming "ventilators nearly killed all COVID patients"

He tweeted:

"I tried telling people this! When I talked to doctors in Wuhan after the first wave hit China, their top recommendation was to avoid using intubated ventilators for extended periods at 100% O2, as it damages the lungs.

I got the 'youโ€™re not a doctor' bullshit from utter idiots in response. Yeah, Iโ€™m not a doctor, but I do oversee the design of spaceships with life support systems that keep astronauts alive and healthy in a vacuum!" ๐ŸŽค

my niece's 50 year old husband died on a ventilator after being on Remdesivir which is said to kill the kidneys. Left Five kids behind. The doctor told them beforehand that none of his previous patients had survived it. they still did it. Many stories of the same type of thing happening to many on social media sites.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @lst5050 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lynn Tapper, click on at the bottom under it