Elon Musk recently responded to a tweet claiming "ventilators nearly killed all COVID patients"

He tweeted:

"I tried telling people this! When I talked to doctors in Wuhan after the first wave hit China, their top recommendation was to avoid using intubated ventilators for extended periods at 100% O2, as it damages the lungs.

I got the 'you’re not a doctor' bullshit from utter idiots in response. Yeah, I’m not a doctor, but I do oversee the design of spaceships with life support systems that keep astronauts alive and healthy in a vacuum!" 🎤

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

my niece's 50 year old husband died on a ventilator after being on Remdesivir which is said to kill the kidneys. Left Five kids behind. The doctor told them beforehand that none of his previous patients had survived it. they still did it. Many stories of the same type of thing happening to many on social media sites.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

I remember hearing this early Covid. Someone from a NYC hospital said that very thing. Patients were being over-ventilated because they didn't know how to treat it. Patients died because someone "guessed" at how much to ventilate. Scary. This started my vow to stay out of the hospital in any way I could. Fortunately, I didn't have to. If I was going to die of Covid, I was going to die at home. But no one died of Covid. They died from hospital protocols or of complications due to other health reasons. Covid, if it even existed, was not the killer disease they hyped it to be.