What the hell did they do? Why did the defense not bring up more evidence at the hearing? What is going on, where is the MOAB, where is the storm? WTH Please tell me there is more coming soon

paaaatience grasshoppa! all in due time.no one knows the timelines. in war you do not advertise troops movements and strategum. we are just given tidbits about what to expect so as not to lose our collective minds when trump grans this country by the neck and shakes the corruption out. watch this for a new pick me up. go past the beginning ads to 2:06 and by 3:03... possible crumbs to raise your spirits!
https://drcharlieward.com/to-love-is-to-heal-with-lucy-davis/?utm_content=12269533&utm_medium=Email&utm_name=Id&utm_source=Actionetics&utm_term=Email

In response Suzanne Bailey to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @1776soldier in this post can reply

In response Jason Patriot to his Publication

I'm about out of patience! Lord please help me!

Father, husband, Patriot, combat vet and defender of the constitution.

In response Suzanne Bailey to his Publication

what you need to understand is that it is already won! pop a cork, put your feet up and watch it unfold. it will be biblical and legendary. earth changing, Nesara implementing, corruption clearing, pedo destroying, financially stabilizing, media purifying, globally liberating! close your eyes and focus on your breath, calm your heart and mind. ill be your shaman to help you and anyone center.

(1) Show this thread