What the hell did they do? Why did the defense not bring up more evidence at the hearing? What is going on, where is the MOAB, where is the storm? WTH Please tell me there is more coming soon

Only people mentioned by @SuzanneBailey in this post can reply

Father, husband, Patriot, combat vet and defender of the constitution.

In response Suzanne Bailey to his Publication

paaaatience grasshoppa! all in due time.no one knows the timelines. in war you do not advertise troops movements and strategum. we are just given tidbits about what to expect so as not to lose our collective minds when trump grans this country by the neck and shakes the corruption out. watch this for a new pick me up. go past the beginning ads to 2:06 and by 3:03... possible crumbs to raise your spirits!
https://drcharlieward.com/to-love-is-to-heal-with-lucy-davis/?utm_content=12269533&utm_medium=Email&utm_name=Id&utm_source=Actionetics&utm_term=Email

In response Jason Patriot to his Publication

I'm about out of patience! Lord please help me!

(1) Show this thread

Crazy about alpacas, crazy about America, and just trying to wake up the people I love, who all call me crazy! But it's all good.

In response Suzanne Bailey to his Publication

I hear you, sister! I took the day off to watch, and....nothing. My God I hope we don't have to endure him actually being impeached...I don't know how much more I can take!