Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Today I was working in my yard picking up yard waste from some small storms the last few days.

I found a nesting duck under a firebush, by accident, in my front yard.

It was ever so quiet, but it saw me and did not move. I checked it later and it was still there, so I brought a small handful of parrot food and put it nearby.

I am so happy to know that the duck is still there this evening. My dog is so good. She does not bark or make a sound around vulnerable animals, and she does not chase them (except for some squirrels). She just looked at the mother duck a few days ago when we saw it in the next door neighbor's yard, and it waddled away, but I did not realize the duck was nesting in my yard until I found it today.

God is good.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Do you have a pond?

Ducklings are so adorable!

One of our hens just hatched 6 chicks today - very pleased! 😊😊

There is a lake 3-4 houses down the street. I think it came up away from the lake because of gators since it is mating season. A neighbor had a gator in the street in front of her house last week, and fish and wildlife had to come and catch it because it was in front of a children's park in the street. So I think it is safer in my bushes because no one can see it. And I water a small herb garden for 10 minutes every morning, so that was probably helping it get water, plus we have been getting rain every day the last week.

Congrats on the 6 new chicks! So exciting! New life, and little chicks for babies! TY for sharing the pic!!

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it