A potentially important aid to oral health,
Lactobacillus Salivarius is a very inexpensive probiotic and readily available.
Its ability to kill the pathogens that cause gingivitis and periodontal disease is significant.
it is a safe probiotic to use.
According to David Lester Straight, if one were to empty a capsule and push the powder between the teeth and gums, it would be a very effective dentifrice.

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Take probiotic lactobacillus salivarius, no fluoride & eat healthy food & liquid! - YouTube

Β‘Wide Awake / Bien Despiertos! https://www.amazon.com/dp/b0cmnnq2w2

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

GREAT VIDEO!
TOM AND I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS AND ONE PROBLEM I HAD WAS A TOOTH MILD PAIN WENT AWAY . TOM HAS BAD TEETH AND HE NEVER COMPLAINED OF PAIN WHICH SURPRISED THE DENTALHYGENIST.
SO NOW THE HOSPITAL NIXED THE USE OF LACTOBACILLUS SALIVARIUS
GONNA HAVE TO SNEAK IT IN TO HIM IF THEY LET ME SEE HIM.
SORRY I'M YELLING IN ALL CAPS. RIGHT NOW I'M HAVING DIFFICULTY TYPING.πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ’š

I just ordered some. It will be here on Monday.

Good luck with Tom.
Blessings and much love to you both!
πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’—βœ¨

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

GREAT! WHAT A SIMPLE, PASSIVE WAY TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR TEETH,
THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS.
πŸ’–πŸŒΈπŸ€πŸŒΊπŸŒ·

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

I applied what I know about mainstream "medicine" to the dental industry.

Everything happens on an energetic and emotional level before it lands in the physical (the result).

That's why the mainstream medicos cannot heal or cure, but merely treat and suppress symptoms.

Same thing with the dental industry.

They drill out the decay (the result) and fill with poison fillings. This is just a bandaid, sealing the decay in the tooth. It looks pretty, but drives the decay further into the body, because the issues that caused the decay are not resolved.

I discovered this when my body started kicking out all my fillings and there was still decay underneath. I am now healing my teeth naturally.

Your teeth are alive, and have the highest concentration of DNA anywhere in the body.

πŸ’§4966
There is a war for your DNA.
Protect your DNA.

(1) Show this thread