Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Lydia Fahsholtz

A potentially important aid to oral health,
Lactobacillus Salivarius is a very inexpensive probiotic and readily available.
Its ability to kill the pathogens that cause gingivitis and periodontal disease is significant.
it is a safe probiotic to use.
According to David Lester Straight, if one were to empty a capsule and push the powder between the teeth and gums, it would be a very effective dentifrice.

Only people mentioned by @Oleendee in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Take probiotic lactobacillus salivarius, no fluoride & eat healthy food & liquid! - YouTube

Β‘Wide Awake / Bien Despiertos! https://www.amazon.com/dp/b0cmnnq2w2

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

GREAT VIDEO!
TOM AND I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS AND ONE PROBLEM I HAD WAS A TOOTH MILD PAIN WENT AWAY . TOM HAS BAD TEETH AND HE NEVER COMPLAINED OF PAIN WHICH SURPRISED THE DENTALHYGENIST.
SO NOW THE HOSPITAL NIXED THE USE OF LACTOBACILLUS SALIVARIUS
GONNA HAVE TO SNEAK IT IN TO HIM IF THEY LET ME SEE HIM.
SORRY I'M YELLING IN ALL CAPS. RIGHT NOW I'M HAVING DIFFICULTY TYPING.πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ’š

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

Reserch Coconut Oil Pulling too! ❀️πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

Many different brands and most are very inexpensive.

(1) Show this thread