Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Crap. This is the deaths for the covid injection - and, they have been planning this since AT LEAST 2005.

I worked the graphics unit at the Texas A&M Health Science Center from 2005 - 2008...

They did a giant push for 'bird flu' in 2006, posters, ads, a kitted out RV traveling med bus, fliers, training, the whole freakin' 9 yards...

Then it just stopped.

Now, I realize this was just a test run.

The Health Science Center has since been absorbed back into the Texas A&M University System... it is no longer a stand alone unit.

The 'bird flu' is nothing more than the side effects of the injection in my opinion, and this is the bs cover they will use - because SO MANY will die or be irrevocably injured... whether the effects are timed, medically, or triggered by 5G

I forsee the same lockdown scenario used at the same timeline, as covid, so they can piggy back the election steal - again.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

I'm Thinking Its Cover for the mass Die Off Coming from The Bio Death Jabs.
imho, js

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

I think so too.

Whether the injection has been timed, or is triggered by 5G, the end result is the same.

(1) Show this thread