Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Sponsored by the Billionaire eugenicists of the WEF

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

funny, not funny!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

LOL!

I see the humor in this for sure. BUT, I have family members with issues from these jabs. One is now dead.
If this is a lesson it’s very cruel.
Med beds can’t help the dead ones.
Can’t help the loss felt by their loved ones on a daily basis.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Happy Daisy to his Publication

People were so insane to take this shit, we have nothing left to do but laugh. It's a horrible reality. We could cry all we want, though, but nothing can be done about the fact that people willingly committed suicide having no clue what they were putting into their bodies. They were not the LEAST bit DOUBTFUL when we were telling them it's a damn bioweapon that was aiming to depopulate. All of our families took the shots, we all have people who have died from this. Things are going to get much worse for us all before the sun shines again on this. In fact, we might all have our cells contaminated by the shedding as well. So, since Human life is too short.... we can laugh....

(1) Show this thread