I believed I was the family black sheep,
not because of the things I did,
because of the way I never fit in and the way I was treated.

It wasn't until my twenties that I realized I wasn't a bad person . . .

I was just DIFFERENT!

I chose my parents, my family, my siblings, my experiences in great part to REMEMBER how to Love Myself.

THE most single important thing we need to do in this human experience!!!

Until we can Authentically Love Ourself,
all we give to others is a shallow shell of what we could be!

Only people mentioned by @LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Not sure I was ever the proverbial black sheep however, I never seemed to be marching to the same drummer, along with everyone else. I questioned everything and most of the time I was my own drummer and it felt right. I do remember trying to fit in though so lots of questions were kept to myself and I’d usually end up figuring things out on my own.

Being a bit different was always there though and I’ve come to find it very comforting and I actually like it. I can certainly relate L& L! 👍❤️

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

I Love who I Am!

Took years to process and REMEMBER.

🤗🤗💖

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

Right there with ya. Perhaps thats why we were chosen

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

I know my Soul chose.

No one did it for me.

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I know that feeling well! 👊🏻❤️🥰🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

💖🤗✨

(1) Show this thread

So true my friend!!!

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

and finally we know we were never alone --- till now.. validates me to who i always was.. I AM

(1) Show this thread