Jimmy John’s Apparently Allows Their Employees To Write “Abortion is health care. F*ck Donald Trump.” On People’s Sandwiches If They Wear Trump Hats

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a real Mental Illness

“So I went to, Jimmy Johns today to order a sandwich wearing my cowboy Trump hat as well as my unborn lives matter shirt. And, this guy, my cashier, look what he wrote on my sandwich. Abortion is health care. F*ck Donald Trump.

So to be honest, number 1, I don't feel comfortable eating this anymore. So Jimmy John's the company, is this appropriate for your employees to be this political that they they can write political slogans on food? That's to me, that's crazy. You know, I'm a customer in public. Employees of a corporation should not be doing this to their customers because, this sandwich is now gonna go in the garbage, and I'm gonna request a refund because I'm not eating it”

Man did jimmy johns just Bud Light themselves?

https://x.com/WallStreetApes/status/18002567901

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response USCG VET to his Publication

BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU CONSUME.

We don't know what they are putting in these manufactured, franchise & big name foods and drinks.

Abortion isn't healthcare for babies.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

IMO, It would be better if he filmed this at the store and when it was handed to him. Probably better to take the sandwich back to the store and hand it back while filming to authenticate this.

Jimmy Johns location would be helpful for confirmation