TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Disclosure has been happening- your entire life / both public and private ? - but more so now than ever / it’s embedded in every square inch of your life !
If you are waiting around for someone to sound the bell you have missed an incredible amount of information that is literally right in front of you !
Put on a different Lenz and you will see it !

No one has privy access to Q ! The drops are layered with information/ they gave you all you need to know / it’s pathetic that some on here claim they are in the know and their posts are polar opposite!

The best information comes when you are silent and turn away from the chatter out there -
Less than 10

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

On ya Elle, Keep putting your truths, as failure for others to understand R missing your point. . .
And most likely I will miss things as well. . . : )

The end stretch is approaching .... When we keep our minds open to any possibility the TRUTH will appear.. when we reach for more - the TRUTH will appear.... when we continue to learn we continue to grow... each time TRUTH appearing before us/within us... Its been quite a journey with TRUTH smacking our world upside down ..... exactly how it needed to be done. Your entire life has been a road map for this time- in order to move forward - one must look back (Future proves Past). You have been left crumbs that will lead you home..... when collecting the crumbs you will SEE how every event in your life was significant - each person given their own unique MAP.. each person finding their own TREASURE .. that treasure is within you -it's located between your CHEST... it's also located between your 2 Temples/ The GIFTS are all within - You are marked by the Blessed Mother - its literally in the PALM of your hands......

In response Brian Cook to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DinaElle in this post can reply

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

I feel pride with in your words, none of what you say falls away from me. It is like a gift. And I do take strength from you. Feeling like a little magic just come my way. PROUD my friend, , ,
Not many can shake me, Yourself and a other friend do rattle me strongly, To feel truth from both you girls, have me looking into all that happens, and I do try to put all together in my ways.
I am with joy from learning from you and other. HEE, you changed my world on how you got me to see, Can not look at nothing the same, It is different for me- Watching a movie, to reading what is put up or people's words. . .
A gift for today-the present, I carry this into my soul and I will try to pass this to another who takes it on as I have,

Moments as this - changes a person to think better.

Thanking you from my inner peace, WOW I feel the learnings I have received and respect given back to you, again -Thanking you for such a reply, Enjoy your day, Please. . .

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Brian Cook to his Publication

Thank you my friend, what many failed to learn here is that the truth we thought we knew in the beginning - needed to be flipped/mirrored. Many on here took what they were TOLD and ran with it - they will not think outside the other box they were put in.. this is apparent with the person who seemed triggered by what I said in this post (I had to remove them as the ignorance was abundant and I didnt need to spar with such a little mind)...... Its rather simple in that there is always more ... for accepting the possibility --it will bring you closer to the world that God intended for us. We always had the choice TO KNOW... I want to know why I am here and WHO I REALLY AM.. we are far more than what we were told. The war has already been won - we are merely watching a re-run and its being played out in REEL/REAL time. I am very appreciative of anyone who will Kindly consider the possibility and you are very well on your way to being blessed with the gifts that we all have been given.

(1) Show this thread