Disclosure has been happening- your entire life / both public and private ? - but more so now than ever / it’s embedded in every square inch of your life !
If you are waiting around for someone to sound the bell you have missed an incredible amount of information that is literally right in front of you !
Put on a different Lenz and you will see it !

No one has privy access to Q ! The drops are layered with information/ they gave you all you need to know / it’s pathetic that some on here claim they are in the know and their posts are polar opposite!

The best information comes when you are silent and turn away from the chatter out there -
Less than 10

Only people mentioned by @DinaElle in this post can reply

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Over a long time-You Elle have changed the ways I look at it all, Take it as your strength avoids some tiny attacks, We R trying to get to the end, Peace-Love and Strength does help. . .
Thank you for your help over a very long time and so many accounts to loose scum my end.

On ya Elle, Keep putting your truths, as failure for others to understand R missing your point. . .
And most likely I will miss things as well. . . : )

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Brian Cook to his Publication

The end stretch is approaching .... When we keep our minds open to any possibility the TRUTH will appear.. when we reach for more - the TRUTH will appear.... when we continue to learn we continue to grow... each time TRUTH appearing before us/within us... Its been quite a journey with TRUTH smacking our world upside down ..... exactly how it needed to be done. Your entire life has been a road map for this time- in order to move forward - one must look back (Future proves Past). You have been left crumbs that will lead you home..... when collecting the crumbs you will SEE how every event in your life was significant - each person given their own unique MAP.. each person finding their own TREASURE .. that treasure is within you -it's located between your CHEST... it's also located between your 2 Temples/ The GIFTS are all within - You are marked by the Blessed Mother - its literally in the PALM of your hands......

(1) Show this thread

Why do so many people write cryptic posts?
What happened to direct information?
Less than 10 what?
fingers?
toes?
teeth?
Why bother posting at all?

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

I have spent 9 years decoding most all of the cryptic crap that was put out there... I shared as much as I could .... If you read through my posts you will see I tried my best to decipher Q DROPS/Songs/Movies/Phone Numbers - Patterns ...the list goes on... I have tried to make it as clear as possible. EVERYTHING IS CODED - its embedded in NUMBERS/LETTERS/SYMBOLISM etc....WHY even BOTHER? - I don't know - I have a storage unit filled with notebooks - many stained with the tears I cried trying to figure it all out - I still do not have all the answers....The less than 10?...... my best guess is less than 10 percent will truly get what this is about ... less than 10 making up Q? - less than 10 days before we find out WHY WE ARE HERE?... All I want to know is Y ???

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

BTW: DIRECT INFORMATION comes within ...... no one needs to tell you anything - Y ou already know - we just have to remember....

(2) Show this thread