The vaccine was the weapon

How they fooled everyone.

Just change the name and make it sound really bad… and voilà! With the help of MSM and the WHO you have a pandemic!

Then put the sick on ventilators, give them redemsevir or midazolam and wham! You have the deaths! (I mean murders)

Perfect plan to push the real bioweapon - the Covid vaccines! And there you have it, the worse genocide in the history of humanity is in full swing and most people have not realised yet - wait until they do!

Only people mentioned by @Ringo4maga in this post can reply

Antigen tests are supposed to identify a specific protein in the body.

Which bodies are producing 'spiked protein'?

Yep, you are correct if the first thought that popped into your mind was those jabbed with mRNA

Second thought might be: and those that the mRNA was transmitted to. Pfizer calls this 'Occupational Exposure'.

Look it up.

It is in the Pfizer protocol for their mRNA experiment.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Thankfully not everyone was fooled, and those of us who were not, and were able to convince others probably saved a lot of lives. Some of the red flags for me was:
Claiming that natural immunity was not effective
Oversanitizing, isolation, masking, distancing, fear mongering all of which weakens the immune response
Screaming cases, cases, cases when it is mortality rates that determine a real pandemic
Claiming that asymptomatic people could have the illness and needed to be tested.🙄

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Yes many did not fall for it and that screwed up their plans

(1) Show this thread