Only people mentioned by @GayleStorm15 in this post can reply

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

I use Dr Bonner's and there are no color bars on the tube.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

I use Super Silver originally sold by Alex Jones/Infowars and formulated by his dentist father. Best toothpaste I've ever found .. being a health nut for over 50 yrs I've tried *many*. Unlike all others I've *never* had even a *hint* of gingivitis or the bad breath that accompanies it since using it. It could be I've just gotten more diligent in my tooth brushing but I don't think so. I'm a firm believer in the power of iodine and silver especially and have used them successfully for wound healing and sinus infection among other things.

It's got a black bar on the tube.

Ingredients: Glycerin, Sorbitol, Water, (Aqual) Hydrated Silica, Xylitol, Calcium Carbonate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint Essential Oil, Made with natural ingredients), Mentha Arvensis (Commint) Leaf Oil, Cellulose Gum, Stevia Rebaudiana (Stevia) Leaf Extract, Silver (Nano), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Iodine (EDDI), and FD&C Blue#1.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

I like Bronners as a company and have used their soaps. If they'd add silver and iodine to their toothpaste I go there.

I guess I could just add a bit of my own ... hmmm

(2) Show this thread