Democrats said
NO MANDATORY SENTENCING AT ALL.
They could not agree that you had to send
PEDOPHILES RAPING CHILDREN 1→5 YEAR'S OLD
to prison for even 4-years.
CAN YOU IMAGINE FACING GOD IN HEAVEN
having voted for NOT DOING ANYTHING except PROBATION
for people that rape little children 1 → 5 years old? 💔

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

💯 Kat you are absolutely right.
We everyday Folks don't know what exactly underlies pedophilia, but it is beyond EVIL.
IT IS parasitic.
IT IS a religious practice.
IT IS about deep hatred of children & God.
IT OFTEN ENDS IN MURDER & WORSE, but always destroys the child.
Requires LACK OF CONSCIENCE, therefore indicating LACK OF A SOUL.
So many horrors to be revealed.

Castration is therefore not a cure, insufficient.
The only way this scourge ends is with Worldwide Mandatory Death Sentence for those guilty of violating children.
NO EXCEPTIONS.
NO DEBATE.
NO SAFE HAVENS.
NO EXCUSES.

IT'S EVIL IN ITS PUREST FORM.

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

These creatures aren't human and if they ever were human, they sold their souls.
They must be eradicated.
No mercy, the death penalty is even too good for them, but I'll go with that.

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Every Time to her Publication

I am convinced they are not Human, at least not mostly. I also am confident we are dealing with more than one form of EVIL, all of which prey on our children and Humanity in general. If they were once Human, we are dealing with Vril and/or demon possession. Others may never have been Human in the first place, only entities that look like us but are not Human at all. Reptilians & reptilian hybrids would fit that bill. Confident our Military knows exactly what we are facing, but to fully disclose that and other aspects of the real situation, the population would have to be locked down for a short time for safety's sake to even handle processing the information.

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

In the year 856 BC, Humans killed Reptilians

In response Every Time to her Publication

My brother who I enlisted in the Corps with supposedly committed suicide October 2020. His family immediately cut everyone off. I believe he is battling the forces of evil around the world no one wants to talk about. Semper Fi Trent Evenson French. 🫡

My younger brother has gone off the grid we contact each other every now and again through different channels. He’s good, I’m good

In response Happy Dawg to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

I did that till I found my miracle wife of 24 years 26 years ago. I'm a HD mechanic and had just got done showing off the solo seat to my chopper. To Animal and Pit Stop who she was supposed to be listening to music with that night. I was working on Animals bike and he stiffed her. Animal was my best man and now is becoming a woman and won't talk to me. Crazy freaking world.