HOW THE HELL DID MY HUSBAND TOM
CONTRACT COVID?

All 5 of us got very sick and a terrible cough that wouldn't go away. I tried every alternative cure including ivermectin and fenbenzenol but non worked. One of us was about to go to the hospital but I tried one more alternative cure by mixing one teaspoon of pure gum Spirits and one tablespoon of coarse ground sugar. Taking by mouth and washed down with water. In a few hours You will start to heal. We all felt better and all symptoms were gone in a few days. Nature's natural defense is the sap from pine trees 🙏🏻

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

In response James Dean to his Publication

Is that why Pine Needle tea is helpful? I didn't know about the sap.
Thank you.

In response gcb 910 to her Publication

Absolutely, this and many other natural remedies have been around for thousands of years but the doctors and the pharmaceutical company say that they are bad and dangerous. It is more dangerous going to a hospital than doing alternative treatments.

I've used pure gum Spirits for years anytime I feel sick or if I have any kind of an infection. I have a tooth that I had worked on but the dentist did a terrible job on it and it got infected after the work they did on it, so after going back and forth to them several times and finally getting a porcelain cap put on they tell me they need to pull it. I told them no that I was going to try something else so I took some tissue paper and put some pure gum Spirits on it next to the tooth between my cheek and my gums for about 20 minutes and it killed the infection. The pain completely went away and through the years every once in awhile it gets infected again, but once I treat it it clears up again. .

(1) Show this thread