Organic seeded watermelons and b17: Solution to cancer. Big reason Monsanto wants seedless foods.
Book:The world without cancer the story of b17: By G Edward griffin
https: // www.goodlivinggreens.com/(remove spaces)

Only people mentioned by @SuperMado in this post can reply

French Cdn Patriot, Trump's & QRD's missions supporter, LightWarrior. Liberation of Humanity. + Telegram - Truth Social - GAB - Parler

In response Made Royal to her Publication

They also want us not to grow our own.

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

When I was a child and teen even young adult ALL watermelon had big black seeds. As for Apricots and the B17 (Leatril) it is the bitter that kills cancer, they have bread out the bitter in our diet and got us hooked on sweets to feed the bad. I have gotten apricots that the seed was NOT bitter, so be aware they are not all the same or the bitter has been bread out of some. Dandelion, etc, think digestive bitters, look at the label and there you have a list of things that are good for digesting and curative of many things.

I AM a child of GOD. I love GOD. GOD has my heart. Thank you GOD.

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

Totally right. Thank you for you wise comment.

(1) Show this thread

Apricot seeds are B17 to. B17 is a must for our health and it’s not included in the vitamin list. I wonder why?

I AM a child of GOD. I love GOD. GOD has my heart. Thank you GOD.

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

Totally agree.

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Seeded Organic - the way to go. Don't buy any produce seedless - it has been modified to give us less nutrition.