#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Dept of Defense decode

=

Fake Alien Invasion 👽/ Examine Maternal Ancestor / God Save The King🦌/ Enslavement / Yeah Folks Thats A Snake🐍/ Confusion Of Tongues / Deeds Of Deliverance / Biblical Verses / Im In Love With You / The Real Jesus Christ / 1984 / Military Operation 🪖/ Space Force Project Odin / I Will Be Your Husband / And The Lord God Adores Her🤎/ Decode Encrypted Gematria / V Matrix Key Code Cracked 🔑/ Point Of No Return / I Outcast Be Returned / Revelation 13 / Decode I Love You Too Babe🤎/ You Better Believe It‼/ Riders On The Storm🐎/ Come And Get Your Love ❤/ Unsealing Their Abominations / Divine Guidance / I Hold The Keys Of Death And Hades 🔑/ Gaslight Movie / Americas Narcissistic Plague / What Would Jesus Do / Show Me The Way Higher / I Dont Care About Money / Blessed Are The Peacemakers✌/ Holy Rescue Of Sophia💙🌹
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=prepared%20for%20anything
220-022
1320-0231
1036-136
TS 8:01

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

September 2021 we crossed that line

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication