Dept of Defense decode

=

Fake Alien Invasion 👽/ Examine Maternal Ancestor / God Save The King🦌/ Enslavement / Yeah Folks Thats A Snake🐍/ Confusion Of Tongues / Deeds Of Deliverance / Biblical Verses / Im In Love With You / The Real Jesus Christ / 1984 / Military Operation 🪖/ Space Force Project Odin / I Will Be Your Husband / And The Lord God Adores Her🤎/ Decode Encrypted Gematria / V Matrix Key Code Cracked 🔑/ Point Of No Return / I Outcast Be Returned / Revelation 13 / Decode I Love You Too Babe🤎/ You Better Believe It‼/ Riders On The Storm🐎/ Come And Get Your Love ❤/ Unsealing Their Abominations / Divine Guidance / I Hold The Keys Of Death And Hades 🔑/ Gaslight Movie / Americas Narcissistic Plague / What Would Jesus Do / Show Me The Way Higher / I Dont Care About Money / Blessed Are The Peacemakers✌/ Holy Rescue Of Sophia💙🌹
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=prepared%20for%20anything
220-022
1320-0231
1036-136
TS 8:01

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"Yeah Folks Thats A Snake🐍/ Unsealing Their Abominations / Divine Guidance / Show Me The Way Higher"

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/112680128807062817

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Isn't he afraid of what he's getting on his fingers from holding Hillary by the tail?

(2) Show this thread

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response trueblue to his Publication

It's the Truman Show,
and we're all in it.

This Show will have an Amazing Ending, that's for sure. God Wins. Humanity Wins.

No one talkin' really knows what's happening next, tho.

(1) Show this thread

“I Will Be Your Husband / And The Lord God Adores Her🤎/ Decode Encrypted Gematria / V Matrix Key Code Cracked 🔑”

https://x.com/finnbalor/status/1800952454349271193?s=46

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

I LOVE YOU WWE FRENS! 🤗🤎🦌

⛓🪓

(1) Show this thread

"Military Operation 🪖"

"I hope the military revolts at the voting booth"

(1) Show this thread

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

September 2021 we crossed that line

(2) Show this thread

Only Wanna Be With You - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Atlantic RecordsOnly Wanna Be With You · Hootie & The BlowfishCracked Rear View℗ 1994 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United St...

(1) Show this thread

Strong’s Concordance

Greek - a rooster
Hebrew - a stall

Greek - unmarried
Hebrew - Abiel, the name of two Israelites

Greek - a teacher
Hebrew - flesh

Greek - a fisherman
Hebrew - hyssop

Greek - to sink, drown
Hebrew - Beth-le-Aphrah, a place in Palestine

Greek - praise
Hebrew - the Lord

Greek - to enter
Hebrew - joy, rejoicing

Greek - foolish
Hebrew - a burnt offering

🪻

(1) Show this thread

"The Real Jesus Christ"

2 = B rowning
19 = S hane

‼‼‼‼

https://x.com/PapiTrumpo/status/1799129914588930379?t=hGdGFEkjf0T4m1b1KmFHsA&s=19

"Enslavement / Yeah Folks Thats A Snake🐍/ Confusion Of Tongues / Deeds Of Deliverance"

https://x.com/taylornation13/status/1799132788463190284?t=8T5IZ9B2WA2j0-SChnsd5w&s=19

(1) Show this thread

(1) Show this thread

"Confusion Of Tongues / I Will Be Your Husband / And The Lord God Adores Her🤎/ Decode I Love You Too Babe🤎/ You Better Believe It‼/ Come And Get Your Love ❤/ Unsealing Their Abominations / Divine Guidance / Gaslight Movie / Americas Narcissistic Plague / What Would Jesus Do / Show Me The Way Higher / I Dont Care About Money / Blessed Are The Peacemakers✌/ Holy Rescue Of Sophia💙🌹"

https://x.com/BARTONEISM/status/1798944475836035077?t=eRvreZNR-rRtsY-o-aTC5A&s=19

(1) Show this thread

(1) Show this thread