Only people mentioned by @Amyl123 in this post can reply

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Jupiter Ascending was documentary.

πŸ›‘βš”οΈTRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **πŸ₯Š** πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

Let's just be real...

First GPU released by Google was named
Adreno. First browser was named Chrome. πŸ₯Š
Evil madness 😑

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

John Mappin?

Epstein Island regular and grifter extraordinaire?

What's wrong with you?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Aloha
I had to remove my old post.
It had been years that I heard that mans voice.
I believe he has been dealt with.
not that my eyes opened.
So everyone we see on TV is dirty do you think
Not even close to looking the same 😊
thanks for the eye opening moment

(1) Show this thread

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

My Dad suggested that to me back in the mid '80s. 'What if we are their food?' was his exact question after suggesting ' What if there is a whole species living under the earth?' with my response ' What would they ear?' I don't know how he knew stuff, but he knew stuff!

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

If the cabal is ready to decrease the world’s population by 90%, that would mean they have obtained all the money and adrenochrome that they would ever need. And since it supposedly needs to be fresh, then something doesn’t add up.

JESUS IS REAL! AND MY SAVIOUR! Trump supporter 100% - (You'll find out!) A loving BOOMER Grandmother & A Texas farmer!

ACTUALLY AND SLOWLY WE ARE BEING GIVEN THE TRUTH A FEW DROPS AT A TIME. MOST OF EARTH SOCIETY CAN'T HANDLE THAT WE ARE A "FOOD FARM" AND HAVE BEEN IN CAPTIVITY FOR A LONG TIME

YES EARTH IS BEING USED FOR FARM AND PEOPLE ARE THE FOOD PRODUCT

(BLOOD/ADRENOCHROME/ORGANS/SEXUAL TORTURE)

MANY PEOPLE WILL DROP DEAD OUT OF FEAR WHEN THE TRUTH IS REVEALED TOO

LUKE 21:26

King James Bible
Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.