"But nothing is happening?

What would have happened to Thomas Massie if he revealed this 4 years ago?

Better question: Who would have actually reported it?

Disclosure is here folks.

It should be VERY clear to everyone that Tucker being “fired” was all part of the White Hat plan.

He’s been on a red pill rampage ever since.

H/T@MJTruth

Thomas Massie Reveals every member of Congress has an AIPAC Handler

This is not ok…

How many of “our” elected officials have dual citizenship to Israel?"

🔗 https://x.com/mjtruthultra/status/1799277049791553934?s=46&t=MoBmRnotGFHuD6pUFj_pKQ

From Dave NewsTreason
https://t.me/newstreasonupdates/17738

‼️💥🔥⚔️💥🔥⚔️💥🔥⚔️‼️

Rep. Thomas Massie: Israel Lobbyists, the Cowards in Congress, and Living off the Grid, The Tucker Carlson Show
https://tuckercarlson.com/tucker-show-thomas-massie?utm_medium=social&utm_source=TCNTG

Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication

4 years ago I put out the truth hoping we get to the finish line . What happened was the majority thought I was crazy and my audience was short lived . And now nobody listens and there’s no way to talk about the truth it falls on deaf ears because nothing took place publicly to back up everything we are being told

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

We didn’t know a 4 year covert subterranean war was going to be waged in the interim. Children rescued, captives freed, evil infrastructure destroyed, the masses gradually enlightened as to what the Deep State & elites intended for humanity.

Everything had to happen this way, I have no doubt.

Remember, we don’t know what we don’t know. In time, we will learn all that was accomplished these long 4 years.

One thing I can say for sure is Anons have been tried by fire.

Not giving up right at the finish line!

❤️🇺🇸🙏🕊️

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

Big Hugs! Am sure many of us feel like you do and suffered the same humiliation, have been disowned by family and friends, labeled as crazy, banned from platforms, etc. I can live with myself knowing I TRY to do the RIGHT thing to make people aware and/or warn them. What I AM noticing more of now is that through our collective efforts, masses ARE now aware of a lot of it and are posting/calling the evil perps, asking questuions and wanting info. Big leap from 4-5 years ago.

(4) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Then they killed his wife, right Bengi....(hopefully she is being protected somewhere)

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In other words, the "representatve"" government is a joke. Our "representatives" don't represent the people of America, they represent the wishes of AIPAC. This is why we are in the process of bringing the whole EVIL Temple down! It has to be demolished, the evil permanently removed, and a new America ( and world) beginning again. It is like the flood of Noah's time, and the destruction of the temple in Jerusalem in AD 70. New beginnings follow total destruction. It truly is biblical.