Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Pediatricians make lots if they go along with the trans drugging, butchery, and mind warping.

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

Don’t stop there……pull their licenses and ban them from practice! They’re complicit and should suffer the consequences!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

About time! Where were they when masking of children and "covid" vaccines were being pushed on children? How about speaking out against vaccines that are causing autism and SIDS? How about promoting the TRUTH that children have naturally strong immune systems and they don't always need a prescription medication? How about promoting physical activity, limiting device exposure, healthy diets, and spiritual care instead of drugs for things like depression and hyperactivity issues? 🙄

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Possibly ADHD mean, different human species.
Same as Left handed, and right handed
We're not from here, we came to to earth to help
There truly isn't "ONE SIZE FITS ALL".
Demons love labels!
I'm not a label lover.
drarba 😍

(1) Show this thread

Took them long enough. But, nice.