We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Rockets into space!

😂😂😂😂😂

Successfully Keeping the 2-3D reality masses dumbed down!

Decades of advanced technologies have been implemented, improved and used above ground, deep beneath ground, in space, on and in the moon, mars, Ceres Colony, etc. by the U.S. Navy, CIA Black budget Ops, aka Military Industrial Complex, and much more!

The evidence has been shared by whistleblowers and documents for DECADES!

It's okay if you can't cognitively wrap your brain around this.
Maybe your mission is to be the contrast for others to wake up.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Sync, all I kept thinking about was how bad twitter still is, hundreds of bots blocked, seeing accounts lose followers, just as bad as before, just more devious and of course, more fake big dick rocketships.

Make no wonder trump didn't go back there.

I've never been on Twitter nor will I be.

And the closest I get to Google is YT & Pinterest.

What I see and experience in watching Youtube and saving inspirational, educational and recipe Pins on Pinterest,
is appearing to be defective AI
and / or not so great software programmers. 😂

The amount of uncensored alternate media, a great deal in align with uncensored platforms and a great deal that's absolute scammers,
vs
those removed is contradictory, to say the least.

I think the White Hats are using Twitter without having rewritten enough code to fully clean it up,
fully aware of its impact and Knowing what's coming.

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

the bots were not fixed, and what's happening now is not in code from what I see, it's more like targeting. Someone loses 1000 followers and complains, then it stops, then it happens again later, so on. catturd is one example.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Love Catturd! 😻😻

(1) Show this thread