Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Yesterday I blasted yet another company shoving their "pride" message at me. It was a fitness coaching site, and I'm probably going to be booted from their app. But unlike in prior years, this year I feel really hollow about it. I'm so battle weary already. I'm so tired of fighting. I just want it to all go away.

Yep, I was shown the door. They refuse to budge on being a "welcoming" site for those poor alphabet people who don't feel welcome anywhere else. They should call their site "Gay Fitness" so us normal people can beware and stay away.

But I feel strangely liberated. I've been working out with their app for a year and a half, and right now, I feel free to develop my own fitness program. And it actually feels good. Now I just need to find a way to be accountable to myself.

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BergersBookRev in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bergers Book Reviews, click on at the bottom under it