Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

Lots of folks on AU seem to be going backwards lately.

The Law of War manual and Trump's EOs are real.

Not to mention the PEADs, which are off limits to Congress.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

I love me some Derek Johnson.

Dude knows.

It's too bad that more DON'T.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

No he doesn't Mike.
He's a shill, always has been.

https://youtu.be/_7nTlpe3qhw?si=IfZbIbzzsgP6OfXR

Derek changing his story AGAIN! - YouTube

Derek first claims it’s a disgrace to the uniform that the military around Biden are wearing the wrong uniform……months later he says it’s all part of the pla...

I watched the video, Michele.

Maybe I'm missing something, cuz I don't see how it proves Derek Johnson is a shill.

"Biden's" guy IS in a fake uniform.

We have a guy wearing a mask pretending to be Joe Biden, and people saying that he's the president.

I mean, you can't make this shit up.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I agree with you, but many have called Derek out on many different inconsistencies, try D Booma San on Rumble or Cold Beer Confessionals. They bring receipts. I fell for all of it years ago, and I paid the price-I'm trying to call out the bullshit-it's hopium and controlled op psyops galore-there isn't one big "truther" I trust, and I've done thousands of hours of research concerning this absolute war on the minds of good men and women who thought they were privy to intel when they were being misled, mind controlled and isolated due to their friends and families giving up on them-this is serious shit and it's personal. These assclowns are not your friends, I can promise you that.

Only followers of this user (@Pythia) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread