Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Lots of folks on AU seem to be going backwards lately.

The Law of War manual and Trump's EOs are real.

Not to mention the PEADs, which are off limits to Congress.

I agree, but people are starting to loose energy and hope.

While I KNOW this is war, and I know it has been going on for longer than any of us really knows (at least since JFK’s alleged assassination), I believe people FEEL how close things are to the “switch being flipped.”

My own gut tells me that the end is being dragged out longer than maybe necessary. LOTS of speculation as to why and all plausible, but there is a possibility that there are elements of the White Hats who may have become a little like the dark side they pledged to destroy. I am beyond grateful to the forces who have been at the front lines of this - I would join them in a heartbeat if I was given the opportunity, but I feel that things have been dragged out on purpose.

We shall see. I pray daily for the end of this and that my doubts are wrong (they are).

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

We are not losing hope at all.
I've never been this excited.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Gary Lindsay to his Publication

It IS a great time to be alive.

Lots of people ARE losing hope. Your and my experiences do not represent the feelings of the majority.

I hear constantly “why can’t we have a couple of big wins?”

I am sorry, but we’ll have to agree to disagree.

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Sorry, but I disagree.

Think about the scope of the operation.

The web is HUGE, bigger than we can imagine...Q even said so.

I mean, EVERY social media network had CEOs that were strategically placed by the Deep State.

Most folks are failing to see that; they want it to be done on their timeline, and it was NEVER about that.

It's not being dragged out longer on purpose.

What would be the reasoning behind that???

Nope, this is a six-thousand year old death cult that is being taken out.

It'll be done when it's done...no matter how long it takes.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I am convinced that some of the top dogs in the company where I work are high level Mason's. One certainly showed Masonic gestures in the vid he put out when Feinstein's husband died. Feinsteins husband was on the board. Thus the need for the vid to tell us all the guy died.

And the company policy is to include our pronouns in our email signature. Ha. I refuse to do it. Call me old school but a phone number is more important to include than a pronoun.

My personal belief is that anything LBGTQ_P doesn't belong in a workplace.

Those at the top seem to think otherwise.

(1) Show this thread