#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Anons u can't just gain all this knowledge and then just sit there and not help teach. Leaving it to the same ones who are tired dogs. Jump in and have each others backs! WTF!?

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

😭I was sad to see you un followed me.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

I had to unfollow almost everyone so I could have some peace in my life. I love you don't take it personal. I have to focus on the mission. β€πŸ€—

Okay thanks. I did see you un followed a lot . I only un follow if someone is belligerent towards me even if I don't like what they say or it frustrates me I think it's good to keep an eye out for those exact things that upset me. The most growth happens there. Sending you love!

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngelsNamed in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from --- Shuaye, click on at the bottom under it