🟨 Why? Why do so many not understand the basic premise of a covert military operation?

Why do people,get combative when we tell them to stop falling for date predictions?

This time it’s June 9th and Saudi Arabia or July 4th or July 11th.

STOP ALREADY

Why do people think that the newest shiny truthers on the internet will know something the other billions on the planet don’t?

The Q drop above was one of the earliest for good reason.

NONE OF US WILL KNOW BEFORE IT HAPPENS.

PERIOD.

End of rant.

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Prolly cause a lot of folks just found out they cut kids faces off and wear them, while they are still alive.... Etc.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha😍
I try and guess the date because
why not
I have learned
stating dates can cause major disappointment
We don't know what goes on behind the closed door
We know what we have been told.
All
I know is patience works the best for me

Glad to listen to your vent.
Thanks for listening to mine.
We're all in this boat, and I'm glad to be in this one. Thank you everyone

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Dates cause discouragement. Some want to discourage, not encourage. Discouraged people are easier to control and defeat. Be careful who you follow and trust. 😉

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Truth!

But I think also, that some enjoy seeing the dates merely because they want this to be over at this point! Enough is Enough!!! (Just a thought)

Wonda if PePE is 1 of 3….KeK