Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

All my adult life I had to endure the wife and kids idolize these demons while working my ass off to barely make ends meet, and knowing full well that the steps up the corporate ladder had requirements I would never be willing to fulfill. Very frustrating. Ready for the "retribution".

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

VK?
Who dat?

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

These blood-sucking lice didn't invent ANYTHING. They used the creations of brilliant Humans for EVIL by stealing the inventions & technology and then integrating them into their corrupt power structures using our Stolen Tax Money.

Didn't Tom Clancy tell us all this about "Israel" and nukes in his movie script Sum Of All Fears?

Bezos just another louse. Typical F'n Khazars. Sucking the blood of America and Humanity, literally.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

The Amazon, is the longest river in the world.

It moves continually to the sea.

banks
currents
flow
ripples

Eventually, Amazon will be one of the few places left to shop.

No more high street shops, malls, or big box stores... just the Amazon flowing.

At that point, when there is no other option, they will introduce the RFID chip to shop...

You will not be able to shop on Amazon without it.

Then it will be
its SAFE. its CONVENIENT... its REQUIRED... for
financial dealings
medical records
educational records
work history and training records

All accessible by PROXIMITY scanner - ie pass through a doorway - that is your job interview.

Gataca
Idiocracy

The world will be divided into two
slaves with access
free people with none

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Could have been.
But wont be.

(1) Show this thread

KeK AF

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

There is always more to the story. 🙄 All these super rich creeps have way too much power and influence. They all seem to be groomed for evil endeavors as well.
Fake-book
Amazon
Google
Hollyweird
Disney
Big Tech
Etc., etc., etc.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Yeah, and didn't Gates start in his garage too?