Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Landed here after the Twitter purge. #Sowokeithurts. #PatriotπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA 🐸 #Mom #Wife #DigitalSoldier #RedPillDealer #SaveOurChildren

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

We have it all. -DJT
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "ε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆ" Felixtheblack.Cat

How will we know? Some things may be so frightening we might not want to know. Not tigers.

β€πŸ™ Follower of Jesus our Lord.❀ πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ PATRIOTπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

πŸ™ Luke 8:17

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’«πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’«

β€œThe only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter, is that his name wasn’t Henry Porter.”

God will NOT be mocked.

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

In response Henry Porter to his Publication

πŸ‘€THATS INCREDIBLE. Thank you for sharing this. Just WOW

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

β€œThe only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter, is that his name wasn’t Henry Porter.”

πŸ‘€ for truth in all things with the πŸ‘€ &πŸ‘‚of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. πŸ”₯
Luke 12:2 NIV.

Twitter Shut Down RICHARDNORMANHY @normanhy @hyshaveit Finally got on Anonup 01/22/2021 #MAGA #KAGA #WWG1WGA #QANON #TRUMP2020

and yet here we are at the end of a sham trial w/o a Judge and NOBODY showed evidence of who actually raided the Capitol or who organized them or gave them entry to the building.
We the people still appear guilty. The truth is known, just not public. Just another miscarriage of justice.
Now we get dumb Q&A w/o rebuttal πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

i sure hope so!

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming!

TEXAN. Proud supporter of President Donald J. Trump!!

πŸ™πŸ™

Looking for the hammer to drop. πŸ‘€πŸ§πŸΏ

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I hope today is when the TRUTH will rain down in a flood upon all the liars!

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Amen!
Luke 8:17 "For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light." And God's timing will be perfect.

If Trump a private citizen is covicted by the Senate (impeachment is an indictment) is there recourse for an appeal to Supreme Court? These are unchartered waters

Its One Great Lie ;-)

Thanks GODπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

I hope today cant take much more of this movie

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

I don't think too many of us can anymore

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

I agree; if you would like, check my timeline for a blog link that will provide some intel/info that may ease your mind/heart a bit!

(2) Show this thread

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Is there a connection to We the People Who truly see you?

They have a good opportunity to reveal a few right now! I hope they take advantage of the situation!

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

But that would take years....

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

Not Going Take It Anymore β€’ Trump still my President β€’

In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication

They better be. Not once did our President incite violence. Whatever they want to do to our President should be charged to themselves.

In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication
(4) Show this thread

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

What about the lie of "I've been trying to reach you about extending your car's warranty"? Because I get that lie told to me on the phone weekly.

In response Mike Honcho to his Publication

But seriously, have you even thought to warranty the vehicle you sold to someone else 10 years ago? Of course you havent. you're just all forward thinking, and you never want to clean up things of the past, do you? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

when? 2030?

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

no Key-Stone unturned

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

BEFORE I REACH 90 ?

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

How old are you now? lol.πŸ˜‚

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

If you 89.9 years old, then probably not.

(2) Show this thread