Only people mentioned by @1Counterpart2 in this post can reply

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response JustAn Anon to his Publication

Wrong!... 'Luciferian' pedo's

German, always open minded. Seeing how the leftist are destroying my country + watching Trump videos totally changed my mind.

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

totally agree

(1) Show this thread

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

cant make ads when youre dead. coming soon in an EBS near you

😲😳What the?!😨

@santasurfa 😞 this is why we need the great awakening sooner rather than later#SaveOurChildren

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

I will refrain from writing the words I just spoke. May each of these people reap what they have sown.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Timmmmmmberrrrrrrrr!🌲☄️

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

TIMBER!!! It's goin down! I believe America's first family put together a karoake version of Pitbul, my favorite rapper I had no idea I had's, Timber!!!!

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

When are we going to see Facebook in the hands of a good force?

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

Let's make sure Fakebook gets a lot of exposure about this. If you are still on FB, for Petes sake why?

books, painting, walks in nature

@1counterpart2
Yes and it is so disgusting and sick>🤢🤮🤮🤮 How can they even think that a child can handle such relationship> psychopaths.

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

Not really a "relationship " at all !
If you call a rock on the ground a "flower" it does not make it a flower.
This is perverse ! And a pedophile is a pervert .
And the media is perverse.

(1) Show this thread

Everyone says dump facebook. Or you could stay on to be a thorn in fb's sides. Post about child trafficking. Post the news articles about arrests and there are enough news articles. Make it go viral on their own platform. It might be a way to wake up more people. Here, although it's great, for the most part, we preach to the choir.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Someone suggested to hide facebook ads - if enough people were to do so, fb would lose a lot of money.

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

The CIA WILL be scattered into the winds!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

#Lukewarmisforlostsouls I don't bow to darkness. I look it in the eyes and let the Holy Spirit take the lead.

Its time for their symbolism to vost them their lives just like it does their victims.

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

😡😡😡😡

Digital Warrior Patriot Trump 2020 Prolife Pro Military

Once again, a post that should be shared but will not be shared by many. You want to show your outrage by use of vile and profane language, and you are unable to express your outrage without the F bomb making sharing even worse. Anyone who cannot control their mouth or language is not in control and they assume others are ok with their foul vulgar language. I am here to tell you I am not ok with it. It is offensive to anyone who reads it let alone shares is. You only waste your post from not being shared and show your foul mouth!!!!!

Ok, Karen.

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

Grow up and go FUCK yourself!

(5) Show this thread

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

BOYCOTT FACEBOOK! And I wonder where cuck Zuck has the cannibal ads for his sister-in-law. This makes me so ANGRY!🤬🤬🤬

#WWG1WGA #thegreatawakening # maga #thestoreisuponus #nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #Godwins

Fakebook allows a bunch of stuff, even groups with children nude. I wonder through the years how much has been reported, and nothing done about it.

so if you are still on facebook you are supporting this shit. bail out of FB.

so if you are still on facebook you are supporting this shit. bail out of FB.

Still wearing that silly mask? Stand up. We have work to do. #wwg1wga

Facebook should be closed down. They are promoting a danger to society. This isn't a matter of free of speech. They are publishing this promotion that is illegal.

Only followers of this user (@Noseyddp) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Wait a minute. Is this for real? This ad is real? It is actually circulating as an ad in social media??? I've never seen such a thing? Surely this can't be.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Stoning is an appropriate punishment for abusing children! It should hurt REAL BAD!

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

Thats creepy! Hes walking a child into the woods for sex? I guarantee that she doesnt need or prefer sex. She is a child!!

I love God. Constitution. Married. Love my President. #holdtheline. Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Cancer survivor. Animal lover. Military family.

truly sickens me to the core

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Oh Lord.