There are three main themes of “To Kill a Mockingbird”: The Coexistence of Good and Evil: The novel shows the reader the transition of Scout and Jem from innocent children, when they assume that all people are good, to a more adult perspective where they encounter evil, prejudice and hatred.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

so true! I had a strict Dad growing up. Very overly protective. It wasnt til my teenage years that i realized some People are just evil amd lie. Not everyone is good. How so Naive i was. The World has shown me alot.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Atticus is red & Boo is black. ❤️

Remember "To Kill A Mockingbird " is now banned in school districts throughout Woke, California because it is classified as racist reading material and therefore dangerous to developing young minds.

Patriot, childhood sexual abuse survivor, God Wins!

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

🤬🤬🤬

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

No coincidence that this novel
has been used as the closest form of required reading by public high schools in America, Oprah referred to it as our "national novel"...

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

One of my absolute favorite movies! Watched it more times than I can remember!

Truth seeker. Run everything through a BS filter - looking for the agenda. All media is manipulated - waiting for that to change.

Ready for the Mockingbird Media to go bye bye. It will be great to be able to trust the media again.

Max Igan: "There Is A Reason For You To Be Here, Trust Me"

Click here to watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Wb5YR0NQ4