MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

China stopped using Remdesivir because it was killing people. China started using HCQ.

Fauci knew all of this. He attacked HCQ and pushed Remdesivir.

ICYMI the remdesivir post.
https://anonup.com/thread/14132332

My best high school friend was murdered in the hospital and she was a nurse. They wanted to kill her on Christmas day with Remdes . . . but killed her instead with another protocol.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Sometimes I can't come up with adequate words to describe the evil being performed

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

I hear ya. This friend lost her only son to drug overdose. He left a baby and she worked with me in the wee hours of the morning as a digital soldier. We both were deathly ill at the same time. She was murdered in the hospital. I survived because I wouldn't go to one. I thought I was going to die. I was poisoned with my family and know it was venoms, not a flu. I begged her to ask for a Vitamin C IV and Ivermectin. Obviously they didn't give this to her. Her and I were still up working as sick as we were to save others. I miss her so much and pray that I can one day share her story with her grand daughter that she loved so much.

(1) Show this thread