Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Strange how a woman in town kept yelling that the treatment was a vitamin C IV. She was Jewish and had involvement with Chabad. 🤔 I wonder how she knew. She also talked about a NWO before the plandemic and I had no clue as to what she was talking about. I know one thing. She knew so much. She told me that when you have a baby, the cord shouldn't be cut until the baby gets the blood from the cord into its body. The rest of the idiots like me paid to have it banked and stored while their babies get the cord blood inside their bodies. She also told moms in my town about poisons in makeup and candy. He children were unvaxxed, home schooled and her pets unvaxxed. She knew EVERYTHING.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

China stopped using Remdesivir because it was killing people. China started using HCQ.

Fauci knew all of this. He attacked HCQ and pushed Remdesivir.

ICYMI the remdesivir post.
https://anonup.com/thread/14132332

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

My best high school friend was murdered in the hospital and she was a nurse. They wanted to kill her on Christmas day with Remdes . . . but killed her instead with another protocol.

(1) Show this thread