Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Martin Geddes

Over the years of doing this war work you kind of taken onboard the mentality of the intelligence community (e.g. don't naively trust anything or anyone or take anything at surface value!). I am really not cut out for that kind of work — institutions, secrets, chain of command are all anathema to my way of being. Everyone has their contribution to make, and mine is different to theirs. Comparisons are unhealthy; just as I cannot do the job of a special forces soldier in a DUMB, they would struggle with my very public and empathetic role. It's too early to do war memoire, the crux moves are yet to pass, but we can reflect upon the lived experience as we go along and document it. I find wild mood swings can be part of the trip as events around me lift me up or frustrate my hopes — the invisibility of the war, and its essentially "already won" nature, doesn't stop it from being real at the daily life level. If what I do was easy, for example, more would be doing it.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Now i`m intrigued.

You state you are at war.
With whom?
And why?

https://iep.utm.edu/war/

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

aint that the truth - hang in there Martin!!!!!