Feels like I have been kept "on edge" waiting for the old world to go down for so long that's it is hard to confront the actuality of it going down... and at the same time, am degraded from the endless anxiety and relentless trauma from the drama inside the mind at war.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

"waiting for the old world to go down".
This "world" changes every day, what exactly do you men by "go down?". Go down where and turn magically into what.?

Such strange statements to make.
Why are you living your life in a state of flux?

You sound as though you play mind games with your own mind, but face constant uncertainties because of it?
Maybe I`m wrong, but your statement poses many questions.

Maybe we borned ourselves an avatar on this planet to see what was happening and to help solve this mess?

To the point, yes the anxiety has been on overdrive for years especially for those of us on the autistic spectrum.

I (jokingly) look down on people with ptsd unless it's a colored plethora of serious trauma.

Hahaha let's get through this. It's a war we signed up to win. And WIN WE WILL!

Over before it began.

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

The struggle is real, my fren, yet when you are tired, just shout out to our Creator for strength and supernatural energy.

If that doesn't help, shout out to all of us who are here to lift up your weary arms and the arms of one another. We will get through these horrific battles, with His help and one another.

Sending extra hugs and tons of love your way today and always.

#AlmostThere
💞

There are times we all need a good hug! Sending you one here Martin! Head out into nature and take some of those spectacular photographs you share with us. Put all this “stuff” on a back burner and just get out for some healing through nature❣️PEACE BE WITH YOU ❣️

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Spear Header3 to her Publication

I was just thinking the same thing. Hugs for you Martin.

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

In response Spear Header3 to her Publication

Beautiful words and sentiments. Us warriors do get weary at times. I listen to some calming music at times to fall asleep to keep my mind quiet. 💖

(2) Show this thread